Q. May I use the Postgraduate Commons if I am a 4th year Fine Art student?


No, the Postgraduate Commons is reserved for registered Rhodes University students who have already graduated with a degree. Fourth year students have not yet graduated.

  • Last Updated Nov 29, 2018
  • Views 17
  • Answered By Fiona Still-Drewett

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0

Contact Us