Skip to Questions

Ask Us - Questions? We've got answers for you !

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword, e.g., anthropology database

Good Day How can I access a case electronically?

I am looking for the reported case of Minister of Education for the Western Cape v Beauvallon Secondary School 2015 (2) SA 154 (SCA)
Last Updated: Apr 11, 2018  |  0 Views
Topics: Law reports

Was this helpful? 0   0


Dear Ziyanda

The abbreviation SA in this citation refers to the South African Law Reports which are available on the Juta Online database. This database is accessible (on campus only) on the Law subject guide.

Once you get onto the database, click on the drop down menu "Choose advanced search form" and select "Law reports search". This will open a search box, and you can enter either the case name, or the citation (year, volume, page). The case will then appear on your screen as a clickable link.

Answered by Jill OttoBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)


    Welcome to Ask Us!

    Use Ask Us! for questions you might ask a librarian in person.You can search for answers to previous questions here, or ask a new question.

    Take a look at the suggestions as you type in the Ask Us box to see if there is a match or browse our topics.

    We will respond to your question within 1 working day (Mon - Fri)

    For more urgent and complex questions, please contact your faculty librarian.

    Please note that your questions and our answers may be made public to assist other users of the Library's services.  All personal information will be removed from questions to retain privacy.